Our events take place every two months at a London-based university. Meetings run on Friday afternoons with a 15.00 start and are followed by dinner to allow for more informal interaction.
Every meeting includes a mix of presentations, focusing on specifc research topics, research methods, career perspectives, publishing and research impact.
We also regularly invite female scholars from other countries to broaden the network.
If you are interested in being on the mailing list and/or attending our events please contact Anne-Wil Harzing (email@example.com). Feel free to share this information to anyone who might be interested.
Meetings for 2017-2018 academic year
Below is a provisional schedule for next year. We will add further details as they become available. Before making any travel plans, please confirm the date and topic(s) with the organizer.
- 22 September, Middlesex University, Hendon, London
- Organizer: Anne-Wil Harzing, Middlesex University
- How to incorporate Social Network Analyis in various research streams and use a personal network analysis for personal development (Daniela Lup, Middlesex University)
- Herding cats: how to manage (and participate in) large research networks, facilitated discussion
- 24 November, London School of Economics, Central London
- 26 January, ESCP Europe, West Hampstead, London
- Organizer: Argyro Avgoustaki, ESCP Europe
- Working with secondary data sources (provisional topic, presenter TBA)
- Low hanging fruit or mature wine: Balancing your research portfolio, faciliated discussion
- 23 March, Royal Holloway University of London, Bedford Square building, London
Pictures and presentations from all previous meetings are available:
Copyright © 2017 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Thu 29 Jun 2017 17:27
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.