If you are interested in being on the mailing list and/or attending our events please contact Anne-Wil Harzing (email@example.com). We also maintain a readings and inspirations section and have a Twitter hashtag #cygna_london. A quick overview of past presentations can be found here. For a full description of our network see: Celebrating CYGNA: Supporting women in academia.
Full day writing bootcamp to celebrate CYGNA's 5th anniversary
- How to avoid a desk-reject (Anne-Wil Harzing, Middlesex University), slides based on the Middlesex University Summer writing bootcamps
- Plenary sessions, work in groups, and individual work, see blogpost: CYGNA's 5 year anniversary: Middlesex writing boot-camp
- CYGNA 5-year celebration with celebratory cake
Organized by: Argyro Avgoustaki, ESCP London
- Work intensification and the implication for employees' health, Kerstin Alfes, ESCP, Berlin campus
- Does work effort pay off? Implications for employee well-being and career advancement, Argyro Avgoustaki, ESCP, London campus
- See also: Work intensification, well-being and career advancement, When to say no?, Would you ask a male academic the same question?, Female academics: Wives of the organization?, Be proactive, resilient & realistic!, How to prevent burn-out? About staying sane in academia, CV of failures
Copyright © 2020 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Mon 6 Jan 2020 10:54
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. She is a Fellow of the Academy of International Business, a select group of distinguished AIB members who are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.