- How to prepare effective promotion applications (Anne-Wil Harzing, Middlesex University)
- It is so unfair! Internal vs. external promotion [presentation download]
- Facilitated discussion on promotion applications, see also this blogpost series
- Brainstorming about future meetings and the organization of a special event in September 2019 to celebrate five years of CYGNA.
Organised by Argyro Avgoustaki, ESCP London
- Many paths to research productivity: Understand your co-author(s) and yourself with MBTI Veronique Tran, ESCP Paris
- Veronique's presentation can be downloaded in two parts here: Intro to MBTI for CYGNA and Each person confirms their preferences.
Copyright © 2018 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Sat 1 Dec 2018 16:35
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.