- How to prepare effective promotion applications (Anne-Wil Harzing, Middlesex University)
- It is so unfair! Internal vs. external promotion [presentation download]
- Facilitated discussion on promotion applications, see also this blogpost series
- Brainstorming about future meetings and the organization of a special event in September 2019 to celebrate five years of CYGNA.
Organised by Argyro Avgoustaki, ESCP London
- Many paths to research productivity: Understand your co-author(s) and yourself with MBTI Veronique Tran, ESCP Paris
- Veronique's presentation can be downloaded in two parts here: Intro to MBTI for CYGNA and Each person confirms their preferences.
Organised by Sarah Otner, Imperial College London
- Big Data in the Social Sciences (Sarah Otner, Imperial College London)
- Science Communication (Sara Giarola, Imperial College London)
- Ethics & Applications, including Artificial Intelligence (Gina Neff, Oxford Internet Institute)
Organised by Alexandra Beauregard, Birkbeck University of London
- Life-long learning in academia: participating in [leadership] development programs
- Salma Soliman, Middlesex University: Beyond formalities: Reflections of Erasmus+ Teaching visit
- Orthodoxia Kyriacou, Middlesex University: Seeing into the light: some personal experiences of the Aurora programme [presentation download]
- See also: When to say no?, Would you ask a male academic the same question?, Female academics: Wives of the organization?, Be proactive, resilient & realistic!, How to prevent burn-out? About staying sane in academia
Copyright © 2019 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Sat 23 Mar 2019 12:11
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. She is a Fellow of the Academy of International Business, a select group of distinguished AIB members who are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.