Welcome to Harzing.com
This website includes Anne-Wil's areas of research and online papers, resources to assist with academic publishing, the assessment of research and journal quality, as well as software for citation analysis.
The Harzing.com blog includes posts on: academic publishing, doing research, academic etiquette, using the Publish or Perish software, academic careers, gender in academia, research focus, and positive academia.
Main themes of this website
- Working in academia - Topics: Promotion applications, Avoiding desk-reject, Social media
- Research evaluation - Topics: Journal Quality List, From h-index to hIa, Data sources
- Publish or Perish - Topics: Download PoP, FAQ, User manual, Training, Support PoP
- Doing research - Topics: Editorial Board Diversity, Cultural Distance, Survey response bias
- Language in IB - Topics: Review study, Language barriers & trust, MNC language barrier
- MNCs & International HRM - Topics: Ethnic similarity traps, Inpatriation and subsidiary growth & performance, Reframing ethnocentrism
New and recently updated pages >>
For more information about Anne-Wil's academic career, please see her Resumé, Research programs, and Publications.
This web site has been online (with periodic restyling) since 1999. If you wish to link to this website, feel free do so. Please do not copy any content except for your own personal use. Unless otherwise noted, this website and its contents are © Anne-Wil Harzing 1997-2022.
Copyright © 2022 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Tue 17 May 2022 14:25