Support Publish or Perish development
If you don't need to know more and just want to donate: click here.
The development of the Publish or Perish software is a volunteering effort that has been ongoing since 2006. Publish or Perish was designed to help individual academics to present their case for research impact and tenure and promotion to its best advantage, even if you have very few citations. You can also use it to decide which journals to submit to, to prepare for a job interview, to do a literature review, to do bibliometric research, to write laudatios or obituaries, or to do some homework before meeting your academic hero. Publish or Perish is a real Swiss army knife.
Download and use of Publish or Perish (PoP) is and will remain free (gratis), but your support toward the costs of hosting, bandwidth, and software development is appreciated. Only about one user out of every ten thousand donates, so your support is very welcome. You can support Publish or Perish by donating, or by buying a PDF copy of the Publish or Perish Book or the Publish or Perish Tutorial.
Acknowledging our donors
Most of our donors donate small sums, which is absolutely fine. However, we would like to officially acknowledge our bigger donors. Rest assured we don't list you without your permission. If you donate £50 or more, I will contact you asking whether you would like to be listed.
£100 or more
- Roland Alden, Director of Software Engineering, ioet Inc., Ecuador
- Wichor Bramer, Biomedical information specialist, Erasmus University, The Netherlands
- Theo D'haen, Emeritus Professor English & Comparative Literature, Leuven Univ., Belgium
- David Hendry, Professor of Economics, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, UK
- Stephan Manning, Professor of Strategy and Innovation, University of Sussex, UK
- Ad Prins, The Netherlands.
- Warren B. Powell, Professor of OR & Financial Engineering, Princeton University, USA
- Tom Sanchez, Professor, Urban Affairs and Planning, Virginia Tech, USA
- Linda J. Waite, Professor of Sociology, University of Chicago, USA
£50 or more
- Albertino Bigiani, Professore, Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Panos Filianos, Software Engineer
- John Goodell, Associate Professor in Finance, The University of Akron, USA
- Merete Konnerup, Senior consultant at the Unit for R&D at University College Copenhagen
- Diego Marconi
- TK Peng, Professor & Dean of International College, I-Shou University, Taiwan
- Boleslaw Szymanski, Professor of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Setyo Wibowo, Indonesia
If you find Publish or Perish useful, then this is your chance to say "thank you" to the developers.
|Product name||Unit price||Quantity|
|Publish or Perish donation (small)||GBP 1.00|
|Publish or Perish donation (medium)||GBP 10.00|
|Publish or Perish donation (large)||GBP 50.00|
|Publish or Perish donation (corporate)||GBP 500.00|
|Publish or Perish guide (PDF, 2010)||GBP 14.95|
|Publish or Perish tutorial (PDF, 2016)||GBP 9.95|
Note: all prices are in Pounds Sterling (GBP). For UK and EU customers, VAT at the local rate is included in the price.
Copyright © 2020 David Adams. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Sat 1 Aug 2020 13:42
Web master of Harzing.com and developer of the Publish or Perish software, among other things. He holds BSc and MSc degrees in Electrical Engineering, a PhD in Operations Research, and likes to watch academic life from a safe distance.