61st edition of the Journal Quality List on-line
The latest version of the Journal Quality List is now available. The 61st edition of the JQL updates the CNRS to its December 2017 edition and the HCERES ranking to its their 2017 editions. The HEC 2011 and ESSEC 2016 were removed as French universities now generally use one of the three country-wide rankings. The Journal Quality List is a collation of journal rankings from a variety of sources. The current version of the JQL contains 13 different rankings of more than 900 journals. The Journal Quality List comprises academic journals in the following broad areas: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, and Marketing.
Rankings of a variety of countries included
Where available, the rankings for each journal from the following sources are included:
- HCRES (Haut conseil de l’évaluation de la recherche et de l’enseignement supérieur) 2018
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique 2017
- Danish Ministry ranking 2017
- FNEGE (Foundation National pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises) 2016
- Financial Times 50 Ranking 2016
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management Journals Listing 2016
- Australian Business Deans Council 2016
- Verband der Hochschullehrer für Betriebswirtschaft 2015
- British Association of Business Schools (ABS) Ranking 2015
- University of Queensland 2011 (combined UQ and ERA ranking)
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien 2008
- European Journal of Information Systems 2007 (with and without CI)
Like to support the Journal Quality List?
If you use the JQL often, you might like to consider to support its continued availablity through a small donation for another one of my free resources: the Publish or Perish software.
Copyright © 2020 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Mon 7 Sep 2020 10:55
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. She is a Fellow of the Academy of International Business, a select group of distinguished AIB members who are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.