59th edition of the Journal Quality List on-line
The latest version of the Journal Quality List is now available. The 59th edition of the JQL updates the FNEGE and AERES (now HCRES) lists to their 2016 and 2017 editions.
The Journal Quality List is a collation of journal rankings from a variety of sources. The current version of the JQL contains 17 different rankings of more than 900 journals. The Journal Quality List comprises academic journals in the following broad areas: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, and Marketing.
Rankings of a variety of countries included
Where available, the rankings for each journal from the following sources are included:
- HCRES (Haut conseil de l’évaluation de la recherche et de l’enseignement supérieur) 2017
- FNEGE (Foundation National pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises) 2016
- Financial Times 50 Ranking 2016
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management Journals Listing 2016
- ESSEC Business School Paris 2016
- Australian Business Deans Council 2016
- Verband der Hochschullehrer für Betriebswirtschaft 2015
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique 2015
- British Association of Business Schools (ABS) Ranking 2015
- Cranfield University School of Management 2012
- University of Queensland 2011 (combined UQ and ERA ranking)
- HEC Paris 2011
- Danish Ministry ranking 2011
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien 2008
- Aston University 2008
- University of Queensland 2007
- European Journal of Information Systems 2007 (with and without CI)
Copyright © 2019 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Sun 18 Aug 2019 06:59
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. She is a Fellow of the Academy of International Business, a select group of distinguished AIB members who are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.