63rd edition of the Journal Quality List on-line
The latest version of the Journal Quality List is now available. The 63rd edition of the JQL updates the CNRS ranking to its June 2018 edition and includes minor corrections.
The Journal Quality List is a collation of journal rankings from a variety of sources. The current version of the JQL contains 13 different rankings of more than 900 journals. The Journal Quality List comprises academic journals in the following broad areas: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, and Marketing.
Rankings of a variety of countries included
Where available, the rankings for each journal from the following sources are included:
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique June 2018
- British Association of Business Schools (ABS) Ranking 2018
- HCRES (Haut conseil de l’évaluation de la recherche et de l’enseignement supérieur) 2018
- Danish Ministry ranking 2017
- FNEGE (Foundation National pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises) 2016
- Financial Times 50 Ranking 2016
- Erasmus Research Institute of Management Journals Listing 2016
- Australian Business Deans Council 2016
- Verband der Hochschullehrer für Betriebswirtschaft 2015
- University of Queensland 2011 (combined UQ and ERA ranking)
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien 2008
- European Journal of Information Systems 2007 (with and without CI)
Like to support the Journal Quality List?
If you use the JQL often, you might like to consider to support its continued availablity through a small donation for another one of my free resources: the Publish or Perish software.
Copyright © 2018 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Sun 29 Jul 2018 09:53
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London and visiting professor of International Management at Tilburg University. She is a Fellow of the Academy of International Business, a select group of distinguished AIB members who are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.