- Adler, N.; Harzing, A.W.K. (2009) When Knowledge Wins: Transcending the sense and nonsense of academic rankings, The Academy of Management Learning & Education, 8(1): 72-95
- Bednar, M.K.; Westphal, J.D. (2006), Surveying the Corporate Elite: Theoretical and Practical Guidance on Improving Response Rates and Response Quality in Top Management Survey Questionnaires, in: Ketchen, D. & Bergh, D. (ed.) Research Methodology in Strategy and Management, 3: 37-55.
- Ghoshal†, S. (2006), Scholarship that Endures, in: Ketchen, D. & Bergh, D. (ed.) Research Methodology in Strategy and Management, 3: 1-10.
- Harzing AWK (2002) Are our referencing errors undermining our scholarship and credibility? The case of expatriate failure rates. Journal of Organizational Behavior 23: 127-148.
- Pfeffer J, Fong CT (2002) The End of Business Schools? Less Success Than Meets the Eye. Academy of Management Learning and Education 1:78-95.
- Walsh JP, Tushman ML, Kimberly JR, Starbuck B, Ashford S. (2007). On the Relationship Between Research and Practice: Debate and Reflections. Journal of Management Inquiry 16: 128-154.